21st Century Electronic Warfare - Free Short Session
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now
A short over view of the 21st Century Electronic Warfare - course being held 21-23 Feb-2023 – Instructor - Clayton Stewart
Currently: Visiting Professor Electronic & Electrical Engineering Department, University College London; consultant DARPA, NSF, JHU/APL, & others; Teach short courses in EW, radar, and C4ISR for ATI, UCL, Defence IQ in the US and in Europe
- 2007-2013: Technical Director Office of Naval Research Global
- 1994-2007: Corporate VP/GM of Reconnaissance and Surveillance Operation, SAIC; managed 500 person, $125 M/year organization
- 1990-1994: Associate Prof Electrical & Computer Engineering and Associate Director of Center of Excellence in Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence, George Mason University; lead for Sensing and Fusion Group
- 1987-1990: Program Manager Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM) over-the-horizon radar system, ARCO Power Technologies Inc
- 1984-1987: Principal Investigator Signal Processing, Sperry Corporate Technology Center involved in R&D of sensor systems, sensor fusion, EW
- 1982-1984: Deputy Director Tactical Systems Division, Air Force Studies and Analyses, the Pentagon; performed and directed operational analyses of C4ISR and EW systems.
- 1978-1982: Associate Professor Electrical Engineering, US Air Force Academy; Director of Faculty Research; taught courses in radar systems, communications, and EW
- 1974-1978: Graduate student Air Force Institute of Technology, earned MSEE and PhDEE
- 1964-1974: USAF officer, Navigator/Electronic Warfare Officer, flew EB-57, EB-66, and MC-130CT aircraft. Combat tour in SEA. Awarded DFC.
REGISTRATION: There is no obligation or payment required to enter the Registration for an actively scheduled course. We understand that you may need approvals but please register as early as possible or contact us so we know of your interest in this course offering.
SCHEDULING: If this course is not on the current schedule of open enrollment courses and you are interested in attending this or another course as an open enrollment, please contact us at (410)956-8805 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the course name, number of students who wish to participate. and a preferred time frame. ATI typically schedules open enrollment courses with a 3-5 month lead-time. To express your interest in an open enrollment course not on our current schedule, please email us at email@example.com.
For on-site pricing, you can use the request an on-site quote form, call us at (410)956-8805, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Launch Vehicle Design, Selection, Performance, & Use - Free short session||Register interest|
|Astropolitics - Free short session||Register interest|