- LCD projectors (connects to your laptop to display your PowerPoint or PDF presentation)
- * Please specify PC or Mac
- Overhead projector
- White board or flip chart
- PC workstation or laptop
- Speakers for your laptop or workstation
- Multiple pieces of standard equipment (i.e. 2 overhead projectors, etc.)
- Demonstration and/or Hands-On Equipment
If your course features demonstration equipment (typically lasers or other optical equipment) or a hands-on component, please let us know as early in the process as possible.
Typical demonstration equipment available includes:
- Extra table(s)
- Multiple outlets (for demonstration equipment or student laptops/workstations
Please note that internet access is not available in all course rooms. If you have any questions about this, please contact Course Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Before the course:
After the course: